Facebook is one of great venture in Internet history. You might have always thought “I love Facebook” or “I like Facebook” or told your friends “Find me on Facebook” or “Facebook me!”. These are some catchy phrases right? I bet you had thought about it every time you logon to Facebook. Even I feel the same, I’ve too always admired Facebook about its exclusivity and glamour. Now you might wonder what’s glamour gotta do with this social network. I can provide you with 20 reasons why Facebook is addictive. (Tip: Make sure to setup Facebook login email for the security of your Facebook account.)
1. Facebook is social networking site, a virtual representation of yourself online.
2. Get in touch with friends who are very far away and closest to you.
3. What drives people is emotions in life, the best possible way to answer that online is with the help of “LIKE” button that you find on Facebook, this is the reason Facebook rocks.
4. Creating and share your daily updates with friends.
5. Teasing your friends virtually by commenting.
6. Resharing posts of your friends.
7. Promoting posts of others and asking them to involve in the hectic conversation.
8. Making friends to unknown people, best way to express and make friendship.
9. Chat with your friends, now video chat available too.
10. Pass your valuable time by reading the news feed.
11. People logon to Facebook just to see if there are any new notifications.
12. Break a leg virtually with the help of some awesome apps.
13. Play exciting games virtually with your friends.
14. Invite friends to events.
15. Notify all you friends about the great deals that are offered at your college or school.
16. And addiction to build more likes and comments to your post which is funny.
17. Categorize your people to family, friends, acquaintance etc.
18. Keep posting new updates and news about your niche to get more followers and friends.
19. Facebook is filled with humorous post and pictures.
20. Last but not the least, Facebook interface – Simplicity.
What’s in it for Bloggers and Business people?
Another 10 more reasons why Facebook is addictive to marketing people and Bloggers.
1. Promotion offers and Traffic building.
2. Use of social plugins from Facebook as LIKE box, COMMENT box, BADGES and many more.
3. Freedom to develop your own apps.
4. Followers for your Faceb0ok fan page and automation tools that help your build it.
5. Frequent updates to your fan page from your blog.
6. Building LIKE and comments on your posts from your blog.
7. Keeping your fans engaged through various social relational posts and help build bonding among your community.
8. Share great deals and offers about the latest products.
9. Promotional offers and Coupon codes.
10. Teaching tips and tricks that help your fans visit your page on daily basis.
Now that you know why Facebook is so addictive, do you still want to shut Facebook down? Always remember “Facebook ME!” is the term you should use whenever you ought to provide any info about yourself. Building virtual reputation using Facebook account is given more priority than having to build in real life, Imagine the hype!