Maintaining the internet life is not an easy task. It’s cumbersome to keep up and follow all formalities a Blogger have to do to maintain the decorum. Or there are some repetitive tasks one may feel dizzy doing it everyday, so why not automate the process and wave a good-bye to the cumbersome repetitiveness you’ve to follow everyday. ifttt being an awesome tool, allows users to automate the task they hate to do everyday. So here are some ifttt recipes, which you should definitely use to simplify internet lifestyle. So here goes the list of some useful ifttt recipes.
- It’s always better to track your follower or competitor on Twitter when they mention a keyword in their tweets or retweet your tweets. Allow this ifttt recipe to do that for you. https://ifttt.com/recipes/82369
- Similarly you can greet every new Twitter follower using this ifttt recipe, https://ifttt.com/recipes/132602
- Are you a hardcore Instagram user, like to snap every moment and share the joy around. Then use this ifttt recipe to have a backup of your instagram pics to Dropbox. If you are facing any issues in setting it, please refer this tutorial. https://ifttt.com/recipes/25679
- If you want to reflect your Facebook profile picture in your Twitter account too, then here’s a simple automation trick. Use it. https://ifttt.com/recipes/8981
- Some tweets are so important that we can’t afford to lose them, save all your important tweets in Evernote, safe and secure using this ifttt recipe. https://ifttt.com/recipes/120764
- If you use Google Reader for reading news and updates, then star the post and it’ll be saved in associated Evernote account.
- Facebook, offers albums to store photos you upload there, but for extra surety and safety, you can backup all that too your Dropbox account using this ifttt recipe. https://ifttt.com/recipes/9075
- If in case, you would like to turn your Gmail into Google reader, use this ifttt recipe. https://ifttt.com/recipes/85989
- Yes, you can upload YouTube videos to your Dropbox account which you want to watch later. Just, use this ifttt recipe. https://ifttt.com/recipes/67747
- If you would like to share your Instagram shots with your Facebook friends too, then use this to automate the task. https://ifttt.com/recipes/123
- Every single status update in Facebook will be shared on Twitter too. Use this script to automate the task. https://ifttt.com/recipes/1854
- Similarly, if you would like to tweet every Facebook status update, then this ifttt recipe will automate the task for you. https://ifttt.com/recipes/1789
- Flickr is another web service for photographers, so why not share your Instagram photos with Flickr too. Use this script. https://ifttt.com/recipes/392
- Either use this tutorial to save and upload email attachments to Dropbox or use this ifttt recipe to automate the task. https://ifttt.com/recipes/39
- You can even trigger your torrents via email, send an email from your smartphone to trigger torrents https://ifttt.com/recipes/100.
- If you use Tumblr as your blogging platform, then you can sync all your YouTube videos to your blog via this ifttt recipe. https://ifttt.com/recipes/125. Similarly, this will upload all your Instagram shots to your Tumblr blog.
- Kindle users can use this script to convert and send pdf, doc files from Dropbox to their Kindle devices. Quite useful. http://ifttt.com/recipes/11827
- That’s another useful ifttt recipe which allows you to update your Facebook Fan page whenever you publish something on your WordPress blog. http://ifttt.com/recipes/10336
- Another Instagram ifttt recipe, which allows users to share their shots on Google Plus (Picasa). http://ifttt.com/recipes/1309
So these are some useful ifttt recipe to get over some of the common repetitive tasks which you can’t afford to do everyday. Or, if you would like to create some of your own, then here’s a tutorial which will teach you how to create ifttt recipes. Do give it a try, it’s easy. And, if you know some more useful ifttt recipes, then do share with us in comments.