After Facebook, Twitter is the next big thing when it comes to social networks. Using paid options to get Twitter followers not only dilute your quality list of Twitter followers, but also affects your social media promotions. So why not Unfollow Inactive Twitter Followers from your Twitter account. Though there are number of services which allows users to unfollow multiple Twitter followers at once, but Untweeps is unbeatable with its flexible options to manage Twitter follower.
Tip: Post from Google Plus to Twitter.
What Is Untweeps?
A web service using which users can unfollow the inactive Twitter followers in their Twitter account.
How It Works?
Untweeps allows users to log in via their Twitter log in ID. Once logged in, users can unfollow inactive Twitter followers by specifying their number of inactive days. There’s an option which allows users to specify the number of days, upon which a list of stale Twitter followers is generated, who are not active in your account. Now the users can choose to unfollow Twitter follower from its list.
Blacklist is a list of Twitter followers which are not actively participating or the one who are mentioned there in the stale list of Twitter followers. Users can get rid of them anytime using Untweeps.
Though, there are chances that some precious Twitter users, irrespective of their activeness, you don’t want to lose. To preserve such Twitter followers users can add them to the whitelist. That’s the reason which I really like about this service. Filtration of Twitter accounts or followers is quite flexible. Now,
How You Can Unfollow Multiple Twitter Followers?
- Just after you are logged in, add all your precious Twitter followers to the whitelist aka safe zone.
- Now specify the number of days, for which you want to remove the stale Twitter accounts. Click on List stale Tweeps.
- A blacklist is generated, now if you are using Google Chrome web browser, get this Google Chrome extension to select all the stale Twitter followers, so that you can get rid of them via single click. If you are Mozilla Firefox fan boy, you can use this Add-on.
- Now you can simply unfollow stale Twitter followers just via single click.
- Conversely, if you are looking for quality Twitter followers, you can also use Tweeps Finder service also.
- But here’s an hindrance, free usage only applies for 3 free uses per month. Rest, if you want to go pro, you can consider their paid options too.
Visit – Untweeps and do share how it works out for you.