Earlier, there used to be a lot of buzzle about how one can transfer photos/albums from one social network to another. Exporting/Importing from one social network to another is not an efficient solutions when a user have to share their photos across so many social networks out there. But Pi.pe(in beta), a new web app, supports numerous social network from where users can share across their photos in no time. So, lets explore Pi.pe.
Tip: Manage All Social Networks Settings from one place.
Features of Pi.pe
- Pi.pe allows users to copy photos from one social network to another without having to exporting/importing from social networks.
- Pi.pe allows users to backup their Instagram photos to Dropbox, Google Plus.
- Using Pi.pe, users can transfer their photos from supported social networks to their online cloud storage accounts including Dropbox, SugarSync, box and more.
- Apart from users Facebook profiles, Pi.pe also supports Facebook Pages too, that means, users can transfer photos from their Facebook pages to another social network too.
- Transferring photos from one social network to another is one task, interested users can also get their photos printed using the Shutterfly web service supported by Pi.pe.
- Along with photos, users can transfer their video content too.
How To Transfer Photos/Videos Across Different Social Networks?
- First login to the Pi.pe account using your Google or Facebook Account.
- Once you are logged in, select the source, from where you want to pick your media content. Please grant access in order to let Pi.pe access your media content.
- Click on Continue button. Pi.pe will read and list all your media content stored there in the social network chosen. Select the photos/videos to be transferred to another social network.
- Following the summary, choose the destination, where you want your media content to be transferred.
- All set, click on Start Transfer. Depending upon the size of the media content, your content will be transferred. You’ll receive email notification, once Pi.pe is done transferring the media content.
What All Social Networks Supported By Pi.pe
- Facebook Pages
- Kodak Gallery/Ofoto
- Facebook Pages
So these are some social networks supported by Pi.pe as per now, which is in beta and more to come when it’s on its peak. Enjoy the easy photo transfer app.
Note :- Pi.pe is in beta, now supports only invite only access.
For the early access, get your invitation code – Pi.pe