Microsoft Windows is a well-known and widely used operating system. I cannot address Windows as a perfect system when comparing with Mac OS X or Linux. When you use windows, it keeps storing different type of history and files and after some days or months these junk files make Windows run slower and slower. Over the time, various type of unwanted background processes start running into the operating system which keep unwanted files and programs running at your system.
I will be telling you about free tools that can help you in regular optimization. This will make sure that your Windows system will run with perfect state and speed. All these tools can be downloaded totally free of cost. Those who want to keep their system clean and faster must check out the following utilities.
Top 5 free tools to optimize your Windows PC:
1. Ccleaner: Ccleaner is a popular tool, better known as Crap cleaner. As the name suggest it is basically used to clean the history and temporary files on your computer. But now it has almost all the modules that a system optimizer tool must have. You will get a registry cleaner, uninstaller, drive wiper, settings for backing up your system which have made it one of the most popular system optimization tools.
2. Glary Utilities: This is another well-known system optimization tool to keep your Windows in good state and speed. It provides many features like the Tune up utility. You will get the one click maintenance button to analyze and solve system issues like disk defragmentation, registry defragmentation, cleaning temporary files. Beside these, you will get features like shortcut fixer, Windows startup manager, Tracks-files-history eraser, Spyware remover and Registry cleaner. It can also restore your system to a previous state if anything went wrong.
3. Double Driver: This utility is built to back up system drivers. Double driver is a free utility for people who do not get a driver disk with their system and want to back up the drivers for later use. You can view all the drivers installed on your system and select the one you want to back up. You can also restore driver using same tool.
4. Tweaknow Powerpack: Tweaknow registry cleaner was popular from the past, now they have created a new PowerPack suite of utilities which can help a lot to tune your system up for better speed. It cleans registry and provide more than 100 hidden Windows settings tweaks that work at your system for custom desktop configuration to get best optimized performance.
5. Speccy: Speccy is a free tool to get more information about your system. It provides details about Processor brand and model, RAM speed, Graphic card, operating system. You can call it as an advanced system information tool.
When you use these utilities to optimize system, you will feel that your system runs much faster than it would to be and there are lesser errors. These apps can optimize system, hard disk etc for best performance if used correctly. I will be soon bringing up guide to use every tool for perfect Windows optimization. Let us know if you have any question.