Till now, there’s no tool using which you can share your Blogger blog posts directly to Google Plus, all we’ve to go through is, the manual method of opening several web browser tabs and copying/pasting URLs here and there.
What actually bad about it, is that you can’t ignore Google Plus for the sake of hard work you’ve to do in sharing syncing blog posts to your Google Plus profiles and ultimately to the world connected with you. Mind you, Google Plus shares contributes a lot in improving your Google Search results. It’s better to focus on Google Plus, at-least try to promote your blog posts on Google Plus.
But we’ve some work around, which will automate the process of sharing blog posts to your Google Plus profiles without wasting your precious time. Lets set things up. We’ve got some conditions for this trick to work, here they are!
- This is trick is only meant for Blogger blogs(Upgraded version and not the old one) only.
- Make sure you’ve an activated, verified email ID with your Google Profile ID.
- Google Plus account and Blogger blog account should be associated with same Google Account.
Yes! Move ahead.
How To Auto Submit Your Blog Post To Google Plus Profile
- Login to your Blogger blog account, click wrench icon, and choose “Connect to Google+” from the drop down menu.
- You’ll be redirected to http://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.g, now please with a cold heart, read all those instructions and important notes given there. And that’s a request. Do read it!
- Check the box that says “I’ve read the above and fully understand that my public Google+ profile will now be associated with all of my blogs, and I’m ready to switch to Google+ profile on Blogger.” and click “SWITCH NOW” button.
- Once done, you’ll be asked to reconfirm your identify by logging into your Google account again. So login to your Google Plus account and confirm that you own that Blogger blog and want to enjoy the effortless sharing of Blogger blog posts to Google Plus directly.
- Upon confirmation, there you’ll find a Google Plus button at the bottom of every Blogger blog posts, which you’ll be using for sharing your blog posts directly to your Google Plus profile.
Either hit that Google Plus button or hover and wait for the share pop up to appear using which you can add customized message along with your Blogger blog posts.
So that’s how you can share your Blogger blog posts directly to your Google Plus profile without having to follow any tantrums and without having to visit your Google Plus profile just for the sake of promoting blog posts.
So that’s really a good news for bloggers using Blogger as a blogging platform. Enjoy!
BTW, there’s one service which you should definitely try, which will Cross-posts tweets and blog posts to your Google Plus circles automatically. Here’s the link TwooglePlus.
Facing any issues, please bring it to our notice.