Android is a great mobile operating system that is expanding fastly and gaining high in the market. Many users who have old hardware but updated to new firmware, may be, they are facing slower performance on Android. Due to the rapid changes in the hardware technology, the new applications are made based upon the newer versions of hardware. So, if you are using the apps on an older version of hardware, the apps may perform slowly due to incompatible resources.
Again, the duration of battery backup is one of the most important thing for any mobile device and Android is also not an exclusion.
Here, I will be discussing some tricks and apps that will help you in improvise your performance and Battery backup.
1. Advanced Task Killer: Task killer is important app for Android phone. Smartphone gets slower and drains battery when multiple apps are running in its background. Task killer helps managing task better and thus you run only required apps. This maximizes the availability of RAM and processor quota for required apps. New Smartphones like Samsung Galaxy Note have Task manager pre-installed on the phone. If you have old phone, download the Advanced Task Killer app from Android Market.
2. Managing Startup apps using Autorun Manager: Like Windows PC, Android phones start with many apps when they boot up. To disable unwanted Startup apps and make Android devices boot faster, you can use Autorun Manager free Android app to disable auto starting of apps that keeps running in the background and consumes memory, processor and battery.
3. Turn Off GPS feature: Android phones equipped with GPS are always running the tracker app codes in its background. Most of people do not use GPS, so it is better to disable the GPS to avoid battery and data draining. You will experience a better performance once you disable GPS tracking and autorun GPS processes.
4. Memory Booster: Android phones with lesser memory perform slower. Memory booster helps boosting RAM and processor which turn on with better performance and the battery life increased automatically. Memory Booster also helps when you are gaming on your Android phone or using it for memory extensive tasks.
5. SetCPU: Overclocking your phone processor is not a great Idea. If you are not a pro, I would suggest it only when you sincerely want better speed even after performing the above mentioned tricks. For overclocking, you would need to root your Android device and install SetCPU from Android market. You can over Clock CPU, GPU of your Android device. It will automatically increase or decrease the CPU clock speed too as per your system load. You would need to create a profile and key-in the required information. It also monitors phone temperature, CPU and GPU speeds to ease you with configuring the best overclocking profile.
I am sure that these workouts can improve your device performance and battery run time. We will be bringing up detailed tutorial that will help you configuring apps and settings to maximize performance and battery life. Stay tuned with us.