Are you facing problem with the performance of your Windows operating system? Everything is happening slow? The most probable reason is junk files. Your PC is getting cluttered with junk files over the time. Downloading, browsing, opening any document and creating files leave some remaining part of redundant files in the temp folder of your computer. Even, installing or uninstalling an application can leave such redundant files. These cause your computer being slower.
It also happens mostly during the read & write process when a lot of data has to be located and changed by the system. Removing those unwanted files makes a lot of free space to store your data in future. So the best way to get a better performance with your PC is to clean up your Computer regularly.
But it is hard to locate those junk files in your hard disk. Finding them manually between separate folders is nothing but finding parle in the ocean. It also consumes a lot of your precious time. So, intent of trying to find out those folders manually, I’d suggest GiliSoft Free Disk Cleaner. It is safe to use and effective. It cleans up the junk files from computer automatically. It also allows you to choose and delete content from the Computer.
How to install and use Gilisoft disc cleaner
- To start the installation, you need to download the software in your computer from the link below: Download GiliSoft Free Disk Cleaner.
- After you run the downloaded software, you will need to go through the check point where it will ask for your permission and once given it continues the installation with sweetIM toolbar. You can check or uncheck this option and click Next to go ahead.
- Once completed, the application allows you to select the desired one among all the connected hard disks for scanning and after this, GiliSoft will list out all the zero byte files, temporary files and all kind of junk files from the selected hard disks. Check all those files for deletion and click Clean for continue.
- You can also use the Filter option under Disk Cleaner tab to add and remove specific filter type while searching for junk files.
- Under Disk Analyzer tab, you can choose to analyze all the hard drive one by one and it gives you the complete data sheet like total number of file, size, percentage consumed, file types (Compressed Files, Image Files, Documents, Audio Files, Video Files, Other and Rubbish Files).
Finally, I’d like to say that this free disk cleaner GiliSoft is the best tool to remove junk files from your computer. Moreover, it works with all the versions of Windows i.e. Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.