WhatsApp is a widely used IM messaging app and almost every person on this planet use WhatsApp. Now imagine if you lose your WhatsApp data. All the conversations, the image files and everything there ever was. It would be a disaster. But fortunately, there are some software for the recovery of the data of your WhatsApp. But these software are less in number and most of them are not even free. As for all of us WhatsApp is
As for all of us WhatsApp is a very essential app nowadays we need to keep an eye on our back up but sometimes it is not possible so the data can be lost permanently. Well, we provide you the solution for this purpose due to which you will be able to backup your WhatsApp data from your iOS device to your Mac or Windows Operating Systems.
The solution includes the freeware tool developed by Tenorshare and is known as WhatsApp Recovery Tool. it is very famous on the internet. It is one of the easiest ways to extract and recover lost WhatsApp data. WhatsApp data that can be recovered through software includes chat history, Photos, Videos, and any other message attachments. This software is is iOS based so only works on iPhones, iPods and iPads. This software can recover your data easily whether it is accidently deleted, lost in iOS update failure or another thing.
WhatsApp Recovery Tool is a free software and it also provides you with two solutions to extract the data of WhatsApp that you may have lost. First solution works if you have made a backup of your WhatsApp data on your iTunes. But if it is not the case and you have no backup what so ever you need to choose option two. But for both the options to work you need to install iTunes on your computer, it is a must.
Recovering WhatsApp Data from iTunes backup
For recovering WhatsApp data from your iTunes backup you need to follow the steps stated below.
- Install the WhatsApp Recovery Software on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPod or iPad, any device that runs on iOS via USB cable to your PC
- The software will detect your device automatically and will also detect the back files on iTunes or iCloud and will display the list of the options.
- Each backup can be previewed in the right pane.
- Select the desired Photos and Videos by right clicking on them and then click on ‘Export To’, this will export your images and videos in your messages.
- When all the desired Photos and videos are selected, finally click on the button named as EXPORT at the bottom to save the data.
- You can save the messages in your desired formats from the following .vcf, .xls, .txt and .xml formats depending on your convenience. While the images and Videos would be saved in their original formats.
- Chat option is selected by default, but you can save contacts by changing the Contacts tab. But for these changes, you will need to purchase the premium version.
Recovering WhatsApp Data Without iTunes backup
Backup is essential but sometimes it is not made due any reason there may be. This option is very useful for those who doesn’t have the iCloud or iTunes backup with them. For this solution follow the steps stated below.
- First step is the same as above, connect your iOS device to your PC via USB cable.
- The software will scan and detect your device automatically.
- Once the scan is finished, you will be shown a list of WhatsApp messages which were deleted and the ones that exist.
- You can choose and select any of the messages that you wish to recover.
- Media files can also be Exported in WhatsApp messages exclusively by right clicking them. Thereby you can free space on your device.
- After the preceding process click on the Export button at the bottom to save them in any of the following formats .vcf, .xls or .txt on your PC. But the Photos and videos will be saved in their original formats.
This is the easiest way to recover the lost data on WhatsApp. And you can download the Tenorshare Free WhatsApp recovery for Windows here. This tool is also available for Mac; you can check that out as well.
Most of the people face the problem of losing data on their smartphones. This problem is mostly encountered when they switch to another phone, reset their phone or due to any other reason. Whatever the reason, losing data is always a nightmare for any kind of person. Once the data is lost we try different recovery software to recover the data. But the problem with this solution is selecting the software or performing the procedure correctly. If the software is not correctly opted for, there is huge risk of losing the data permanently or recovering the date in chunks. There are many free great software but choosing from them is confusing for any user there is.