Windows Media Center is the place where you can engage yourself in various entertaining program like watching movies, browsing local picture library, creating slideshow of your memorable moments etc. WMC is an all-in-one solution for your entertainment since its involvement.
But Photato, a simple plugin that lets you to browse photos of your Facebook account within Windows Media Center. If you are an avid fan of Windows Media Center, with Photato you won’t have to go for any browser to view the Facebook photos.
How to combine Windows Media Center and Facebook Photos with the help of Photato
1. Download Photato beta and install it in your computer.
2. Open Windows Media Center and click on Extras > extras library.
3. Select Photato from the list.
4. You will get the Photato screen where you can login to your Facebook account. Click on the Facebook button.
5. It will now start synchronizing the photos from your account. The time depends on how many photos have you allowed access to.
6. Once the synchronization is done, the starting page of Photato application appears.
7. Now click to view any photo in Windows Media Center.
Features of Photato app
1. Browsing Facebook photos from Windows Media Center of your Facebook account and your friend’s album that you have the rights to access.
2. Watch the photos that are tagged with your name.
3. View photos in a full screen slideshow.
4. Works in both the Windows 7 and Vista.
Related: Configure Windows Media Center to Read Emails Within It.