Social Media Promotion plays a vital role in a Blogger’s/Internet Marketer’s life. And darn you, if not managed properly, it can be quite complicated task to perform. Facebook and Twitter are two social networks that play an important role, and are one of the biggest source of web-traffic, if managed properly.
So, how you can manage your multiple Facebook Fan Page and Twitter accounts? There are tools to manage multiple Facebook Fan Page and Twitter accounts, but Conversocial is the one, using which managing social media accounts is a breeze. Few days back, I wrote about how you can manage social networks E-mail notifications under one roof, but conversocial is a bit different, which allows you to use your social network account from one window.
Use Conversocial To Manage Multiple Facebook And Twitter Accounts
- First of all, be on the right place, conversocial. Sign up, if in case you are already using. Bingo!!.
- Once you are done signing up, add all your Facebook Fan Pages and Twitter accounts which you want to manage right from one window.
- Under the Channels, you can add your Facebook Fan Page and Twitter Accounts. You’ll be asked to authorize the application in order to use it.
- Once you are done adding all your social network accounts, you can manage the mail notifications too.
- Now you can interact with your friends and followers using the conversocial application. You can interact with them in real-time, just like the way you do it using the Facebook Fan Page or Twitter account. Then, what’s the difference?
- conversocial not only allows you to manage social network accounts right from one window, but also provides other useful features which includes a complete management of social media accounts, message or tweet scheduling, analytics report, link shortening and other useful features once you lay your hands on it. Apart from that, you can sort your messages, notifications, tweets and more. You can even use conversocial as a feed reader, if you want to.
- If you are a part of team, then you can add all your team members to it, using the same account.
- conversocial is a very powerful tool, just consider it as a blend of Facebook Fan Page and Twitter accounts on steroids. But there’s only one limitation, that it can only handle Facebook Fan Page and Twitter accounts, for other social media management, you would like to have a look at GrabInbox, another great tool for social media management.
Which tools are you using to manage your social media accounts?