Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Preview has been launched for the general public and with the final release of Windows 10 atleast 9 months away, everyone is curious to check this one out! Unable to curb my curiosity levels, even I managed to do plenty of research on ways to install the Windows 10 Preview and succeeded in doing so. For starters, it has a Start Menu and I know many of you would already be itching to tweak the Windows 10 Start Menu. However, with the insistence from Microsoft on this being a build version of Windows 10, I have been busy in searching for ways to report Windows 10 bugs to Microsoft i.e. providing feedback for Windows 10 Technical Preview to Microsoft. You will be surprised to hear that Microsoft has brought about a change in this feature as well. In other words, it has changed the method by which you can report Windows bugs to them. In this article, let us check out how Windows Feedback app proves useful in reporting Windows 10 issues to Microsoft.
How Do We Report Windows 10 Technical Preview Bugs to Microsoft?
In order to provide your valuable feedback about Windows 10 to Microsoft, please understand the steps to use Windows 10 Windows Feedback app as mentioned below:
- To begin with, get logged in to your Windows 10 system after you have successfully installed it.
- After being happily surprised to see the Start Menu option, click on the Windows button.
- Type “Windows Feedback” in the search box of Windows 10 system.
- From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.
- As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.
- If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.
- In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).
- Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback with Microsoft.
- Inform your friends that you are now part of the group that is helping Microsoft remove all possible bugs / errors from their latest OS i.e. Windows 10.
The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or bug with the Microsoft Windows 10 Preview features. I personally could not find any bugs yet. Please feel free to share any bugs that you may come across and may possibly have reported the same using this Feedback app. One thing is for sure that you would not face any issues while using this app!