Festive season’s around, everybody is wishing one another. But you must have seen those codes (image below) many a times on your friends or followers profiles, where you follow the trick, and codes gets converted into a Facebook Fan Page name.
How to do that? How you can get that code for your Facebook Fan page. Doesn’t that excite you to know the secret behind this mere trick. So today I’m going to reveal the secret behind the trick. After that you can use and implement that trick where ever you want.
To use that trick, we need :
- Address of the Facebook Fan Page which you want to convert in codes form.
- The Facebook Fan page id.
How to show the Facebook Fan Page In Codes Form:
- First open the Facebook Fan Page.
- Note down the URL of the Facebook Fan Page.
- From the Facebook Fan Page URL, note down the numeric after the name of the Facebook Fan Page.
- Write down the numeric in the form as shown below.
- Where “@” is used to tag friends and followers on Facebook.
- Symbol “+”, is used to prevent the code to get converted into Facebook Fan Page. Otherwise, it will get converted to the Facebook Fan Page Name.
- Square brackets to hold the numeric in a set.
- Also a colon(:) followed by a zero(numeric) after the numeric code of the Facebook Fan Page. Now the code is ready for implementation.
How To Use It?
Now to enjoy the trick, copy the generated code of a Facebook Fan Page, paste it in the comment box, before hitting the enter, remove the symbol “+” from the code. Magic!!
Grabbing the Facebook fan page id
If you want to imply this trick for various Facebook pages, you will face some problem when grabbing the id of that page. You can see the page id at the url when visiting the page. But most of the fan page do not contain the id at its address. It generally look like http://www.facebook.com/fanpagetitle.
You can simply grab the page id from the page address in the first case. But in second case, you will have to apply a small trick to get the Facebook fan page id. All you have to do is that visit the fan page and press the Ctrl + U button from the key board. Now the source page opens. Press Ctrl + F again and paste the following term at the search box and hit enter:
A section of the page is highlighted. You can find the page id at that section.
You can apply this for any Facebook page which do not have the page id at the url.