Your profile on Twitter and your tweets play a very important in promoting your business or blog. I am sure you know what are tweet? Tweets are 140 characters long, status or update that you post on your twitter wall. It is through our tweets that we promote our blog posts worldwide. Do you know what kind of tweet actually brings best for you? Let me tell you.
Usually people thing that the words we use in our tweet is all that matters but actually it not just depend on the content but also on the time you post it.
A survey shows that the posting time of tweet is very important in order to allow the users to follow your brand and to interact with your tweets. If you are by any reason busy and are not getting time to tweet about your posts frequently you can always use some automated service to autotweet your post. All you need to make sure is that the tweet is posted at right time.
Most of the autotweet services have the feature of scheduling the tweets. Some of such famous applications include the names like TweetDeck, SocialOomph and HootSuite. All of these apps are owned by Twitter itself.
Though we wrote on article for the advanced Twitter users, read more to know how to schedule your tweets.
How to schedule tweets in HootSuite
1. On the tops of your HootSuite dashboard you can see a tab of ‘Compose Message’. Now select your twitter account from this page.
2. Now add the content or the URL you want to tweet. To add a link, you need to click on the link icon. The paperclip icon can be used to add a file or a picture.
3. If you want to add the date with the message, click the icon of Calendar.
4. Select the time you want to schedule your tweet. When your tweet is posted you will get an email in your inbox.
5. Do not forget to proofread your tweet before scheduling it. If you feel that it needs to be edited, click on ‘Publisher’ tab on the top left of your dashboard.
Read More: 3 Easy Ways To Schedule Status Update On Facebook and Twitter
How To Schedule Tweets In TweetDeck
1. Go to ‘compose tweet’ tab. You can see it on the top of TweetDeck dashboard.
2. Write a new tweet. If you want to add a picture, click on the camera icon.
3. To add the date and time in your tweet, click on the time settings.
4. Schedule your post by clicking on ‘Tweet’.
5. You can check all your scheduled tweets in a new column. If you want to edit or drop a particular tweet,hover on it and do what you want.
Read More: Schedule Your Email For a Future Date
How to Schedule Tweets In SocialOomph
1. You first need to sign-in with your SocialOomph and go to ‘Schedule New Update’. You can see this tab on the top left of your page.
2. Now compose what you want to write in your tweet. You can select the posting time and date by entering Days and Hours by selecting the drop down menu. You can also enter a specific date and time in your tweet from the calendar icon.
3. Now when you are ready with your tweet, select your Twitter account and click on Save.
4. All your posted and scheduled tweets are stored in a folder there. You can go to your update by clicking on ‘Scheduled Updates’ ‘View All Updates via Twitter Updates. Now select the tweet you want to edit or delete.
That’s all. Drop your comments if you want any type of assistance from us.