If you somehow lost your data from your smart phone then I am sure you know what I am talking about. But don’t worry as today I am going to share a way by which you can recover deleted files from android device without any hassle. To do so, we need an android data recovery tool, Wondershare Dr. Fone for Android. Though you can find tons of similar tools on the internet but none of them works perfectly or accurately and there are some which even come with adware. So, it is better to not to choose them and go with the professional data recovery solution from Wondershare.
Dr.Fone for Android is an android data recovery application which helps you to recover lost data from your android Smartphone as well as an External SD Card. With the help of this tool, anyone can easily recover their lost data without any technical expertise.
How To Recover Lost Data From Your Android Phone
To recover your lost data with the help of Wondershare Dr. Fone, just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download Wondershare Dr. Fone and install it
- Once you successfully install it, you just need to connect your device with it.
- Open Wondershare Dr. Fone and then connect your device with the help of a USB cable.
- Please make sure that you enable USB debugging on your Smartphone to make the software work.
- To enable USB debugging, go to Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Some phones have the Developer Options disabled, to enable them, go to
Settings> About Phonethen Tap the Build Number 7 times.
- After connecting your device with the USB cable with USB Debugging Enabled, just wait for the software to detect it.
- If you have already rooted your Smartphone then you need to allow Superuser authorization.
- Once you do that, you will move to the next screen.
- The next step is to recover your lost data from your android Smartphone.
- To do that, select all the file types which you want to recover from the device.
- After selecting them, just click next.
- You will get a pop-up asking which search mode you shall use.
- You have two options; standard and advanced. In standard search modes you will recover almost all of the deleted files and it won’t take much time whereas in Advanced mode you would be able to recover a lot more files but that will take more time.
- It will start scanning, now just select the files you want to restore and then click on recover!
Like other data recovery tools it also require your Android device to be rooted before starting recovering the data. What the specialty of Wondershare Dr. Fone is that it root your phone automatically and revert it back to the unroot status once it recover the deleted data so that you do not face any issue with your device manufacturer’s warranty policy.
Since the Smartphone travels with us every day, we tend to keep a lot of important data in it like pictures, videos, documents etc. We shall not forget that a Smartphone is prone to viruses which can often remove the data from it. Not only this, sometimes we accidentally delete the data stored in our smartphones. Thanks to the touch-screens as it usually happens that the touch screen operates while you have your Smartphone in your pocket or a bag and often results in to loss of data. Losing such important data can be really risky and sometimes cost some money as well!
With Wondershare Dr. Fone you can easily recover your lost data with the steps mentioned above. If you get any problem then do let us know in the comment section below.