Its 2014, the year of social networks and more to come. But with more Social networks gives rise to more notifications, flooded mails and list which is endless. And you know, how hard it is to manage all social networks. But here’s a versatile web service which allows you to manage all social network settings right from one web page. Using this simple web service, you can directly configure settings of plethora of social networks. Lets get started.
Bliss Control simply stores all your social networks and their links to almost all settings at a single place. A user can easily access them for faster access of any social networking site.
How To Manage All Social Network Settings From One Place
- First of all, visit Bliss Control where the users are offered with two choices, first the common settings they want to configure and the social network for which they want to configure the settings.
- Choose the settings you want to change, where in the next box, it allows users to choose the social network they want to make the changes. As all these social networks differ from each other in one way or the other way, Bliss Control offers the common settings they share, which can be configured without following any tantrums.
- Suppose, you want to change your user name on Facebook. Simply, choose ‘Username’ from box one and ‘Facebook’ from the another and click on the ‘GO’ button, which will direct you to that particular settings page. Please note that, Bliss Control neither accesses any of your information nor requires any access permission to change the settings. They simply redirect you to the link of the setting of a chosen social network.
- Bliss Control is pretty easy to use. So, simply choose the settings and the social network and you can directly configure the settings without having to follow any tutorials.
The settings or features that Bliss Control Allows to Configure
Bliss Control allows users to configure plethora of features. Here is the list.
- Change profile picture
- Change bio
- Delete account
- Change 3rd party permissions
- Change connected accounts
- Change password
- Change design
- Change username
- Change email
- Change mobile settings
- Change email settings
- Recover password
The List of Social Networks, supported by Bliss Control
Not all social sites are currently supported by this service. But, almost every popular social sites are included. Here is the list.
Believe me, this service is pretty safe to use, they don’t require to get access to any of your information. Consider it as an expansion of Notification Control, which I’ve shared it before.
What do you feel about this powerful concept? Do share your views.