Multitasking is one of the special features on iPhone. This multitasking is provided by apple for only higher versions of iPhone and iPod touch. If you are an iPhone 2G user, I think you worried about this multitasking feature. If you are thinking to enable multitasking on your iPhone 2G, you are on the right place. Whited00r provides modding IOS firmware for iPhone 2G, 3G and iPod 1G, 2G. By using theses firmware’s we can easily enable multitasking and many other options on your iPhone that too in just for few simple steps.
Check out Top 5 Weather Apps for iOS iPhone iPad.
What changes a one will get:
- Redesigned Home screen
As winter board is not used Improved speed is achieved.
What you will lose:
Nothing but you will loss apples original firmware by installing whited00r’s firmware.
It’s better to lose something to get something extremely big.
The working scenario
1. Download latest version of iTunes from apple official site.
2. Double click iTunes.exe and follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
3. Open iTunes and connect your iPhone or iPod via USB cable.
4. Create a backup of your phone data if anything you feel important.
5. Once the backup process is completed, we can proceed to further steps.
6. Now download the suitable IOS modding firmware by whited00r for your iPhone or iPod.
7. There are two types of firmware’s in whited00r, normal and unlocker. Recommended to download unlocker version if you are not able to unlock your carrier using ATNT sim.
8. Restoring the Phone with unlocker release, iPhone or iPod automatically jail brakes and unlocks itself. While restoring with normal release, a one should unlock and jail break their phone manually.
9. After the completion of the download open iTunes, connect your iPhone and click Restore by holding SHIFT key ( If you are a MAC user click restore by holding ALT key ).
10. Select the Downloaded .IPSW whited00r firmware.
11. Installation could take up to 10-15 minutes, in mean time take a cup of coffee and let iTunes to do its work.
12. During installation your phone will reboot a couple of time and finally iTunes asks you to backup your phone.
13. But, I recommended to Choose Set up a new iPod/iPhone because it increases the speed performance.
14. That’s it your iPhone or iPod touch is ready to use and experience the new features.
CLICK HERE to watch the whited00r’s official video comparing the IOS firmware and their modded firmware.