Facebook is a place where plenty of events are occurring every second, everyday. In past, people used to share their feelings with friends through letter, mail, phone, SMS etc. Now, folks are sharing their feelings in social media sites like Facebook, twitter etc.But if you spent a lot of time in Facebook and deal a lot there for your business, important contacts etc., you should be fearing about losing you account as thousands of accounts are hacking everyday(Prevent Facebook Hacking). You would be finding for a guide on how to download Facebook and eventually, Facebook has an option to download the entire stuff in your profile.
So it is wise to keep a complete backup of your Facebook profile before you lost your account. Just download your own Facebook data with just a single click. If you have not taken backup of your Facebook profile till now, read this tutorial to create one. If you are a daily customer for Facebook then don’t waste even a single second and download Facebook data at your local computer.
How to Download Facebook data
You could try Backup Facebook through an online application Backupify. But many users do not trust on a third-party application for their personal information. If you are such user, you are at the right place. Here we have discussed about the Facebook inbuilt feature to download Facebook data.
Facebook profile backup is Downloading entire information and activities done by you from the beginning. Mainly, it includes:
- Wall posts.
- Photos (Automatically Backup Facebook Photos to Dropbox).
- Friends list.
- Email address and phone numbers of friends (If Provided).
- Status Updates.
- Fan Pages.
- Videos and many more.
Tutorial to download Facebook Profile data
- First login into your Facebook account with your username and password
- Click the down-arrow at the top-right corner of the page then click Account Setting.
- Scroll Down and look for “Download a copy of your Facebook data”. Click on that link.
- Wait until browser reloads and click on “Start my Archive” and you can see a notification from Facebook saying You will receive an email when your Archive is ready to download and click Okay.
- Generally, it might take some time to create backup, wait for about one or two hours and check your Email inbox for a mail from Facebook.
- You can check the process by repeating the step 3.
- After receiving the mail, open it and click on the given link to download your complete Facebook profile data.
Did you download your Facebook profile data at your computer? If not, do it now.