Google Docs is an application provided by the Google to conduct a survey or feedback questionnaire. This is the perfect way to get feedback for your new blog or product. There are too many applications such as Survey Monkey are available but Google Docs is best of them.
Advantage of Google Docs Survey Templates
The most sites that conduct online survey gives a limited number of survey in month or a year, but there is no such type of restriction in Google Docs. The reason that gives more weightage to Google Docs is when you submit the data for the survey it is stored in your Gmail Account and there is no need to log on to other website this saves your time as well.
Another advantage is that you can export your whole data in Excel CSV format and know very briefly about your data. You can share the data with others and also invite the people to fill the survey forms.
Google Docs Template Gallery
The Google Docs has full range of templates for organizations, students, teachers, writers and many more. To use it go to the New menu drop down and choose “From template.”
If you are a seller and wants to know the feedback about your selling product, there is Consumer Insight Survey Template for you and if you owns a small business or company and interested to know about the performance of the company again Company Survey Template is available for you. Like these there are too many templates are available for students, bloggers and many other people.
How To Create a Survey/Feedback From Using Google Docs
1. The first thing you have to is to go to docs.google.com and log in with your Google account.
2. After the log in, choose ” Create New Form.”
3. Now a page is opened where you have to fill your survey question. It can be multiple choice question (in form of buttons or rectangular box) or text.
4. When all the questions are added, go to more actions and choose Embed. It generates the iFrame code for you survey page and appears in a box.
5. Copy the code and paste it to the source of your website’s template.
6. Go to tools and set the notification rules. From right now every single time someone inputs a result you get a notification through the email in your Google Account.
The answers will be shorted in your Google Account and you can view them within a spreadsheet.
Feedback is always helpful to improve the quality. Survey is the best way to know the feedback. No matter whether you are a student or a businessman you can use it as a study tool or a marketing tool. I will be also seeking for a feedback.
1. Embed Live Spreadsheet in Web Pages By Google Docs.
2. Publish Post To Your Blog From Google Docs.
3. Synchronize Google Docs Documents with Multiple PC via Dropbox.