The Windows Operating System does not need any introduction as it is popular enough among hundreds of thousand people around the World. As much as the number of users are increasing, various types of viruses are spreading across the computers.
Though. there are many companies which provides paid and free AntiVirus software to handle this problem, having such software is not enough for defending the virus in your PC. You should update your antivirus software regularly. But if you want to get rid of such hassle, you could try the online scanners. The online scanners simply take care of your computer residing at the cloud and without any extra load on your system resource.
Tip: Remove virus manually from your computer.
Actually, the Windows operating system is consumer oriented and strictly integrated but still it has higher vulnerability (which means, unable to stand against viruses). Who so ever have computer with Windows OS, they all know about virus infection or faced a system corruption due to a virus attack. Virus can get into your computer through pen drive, e-mail, visiting illegal websites, downloading unidentified files, etc. And if you do not have your antivirus software updated with its latest database, you are in danger.
Here, the online scanners play a good role. It is simply a cloud based software which means that you don’t need to install the antivirus tool at your system. It works from the web. All you need to have is an internet connection. Here are some free online scanners from the most recognized companies which have both the offline and online antivirus software.
5 Free Online Scanners to get disinfected
1. ESET NOD32 Online Scanner: ESET is a company that is located in Slovakia, develops AntiVirus tools known as NOD32. It is available with two different titles – Home Edition and Business Edition. Both the editions can scan your computer and detect remove the virus. The Business Edition is featured with an extra ESET Remote Administrator, which facilitates server operation and execution which prevents from threats and viruses.
2. Kaspersky Online Scanner 7.0: It is another popular online scanner, developed by Kaspersky Lab and this one is very good at its job. With this online tool you can scan your computer to detect the Virus, Trojan, Malware, Spyware, etc. It is compatible with all Windows version.
3. Panda Active Scan: This is one of the best free online scanner among the web-based antivirus available in the market. It is well effective in detecting and removing Trojan and threats to keep your computer virus free. This particular software is built with a potent scanner which is mint to check the complete hard drive and detect every possible viruses and threats in its memory and removable drive. This panda can detect over more than 110000 virus, Trojan, spyware and malware.
4. Trend Micro Housecall: This online scanner offers free online services which has the ability to detect numbers of viruses, spyware, malware and Trojans. It is also compatible with all Windows version such as Windows XP, Vista and the latest Windows 7. All browsers work fine with Trend Micro HouseCall. You must use this online virus scanner to detect threat and protect your system.
5. Virus Total: Virus Total analyzes the suspicious files and URLs at your computer and browser through 44 various antivirus software. This website is good collection of antivirus database that helps in detecting virus even those which are almost impossible to detect via a normal anti-virus. It scans the files when they are sent to their site via mail or uploaded directly. The only drawback is that it can upload files up to 32MB which means you can’t scan the whole Computer.
Must try the above free online scanners if you are tensed with the infection at your computer system. You can also check out more Cloud Antivirus Services.