You must have tried a lot of photo editing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Picasa and much more to alter or modify a particular image. But in the case if you are running out of any such tools , installed in your computer , then I have a great online application that will fulfill your needs. Picnik is a online photo editing tool that is free from hazards like installing in the computer or signing up etc.
Also read: Turn Black & White Images in Color Images automatically.
Recently Google has taken over Picnik and already it has become a contender to Yahoo’s Flickr. Despite of having applications like Picasa, Google was very keen to acquire Picnik because it is a online platform to provide the same facilities like the other tools and have a interface easy to use.
- Picnik is a awesome online image editing tool where you can edit your image without any registration or signing up. With a single click any image can be uploaded from your hard drive and can be edited with some basic editing tools. To edit a image just go to Picnik and click on “Get started now”, then click on “Upload photos” to upload photos in Picnik.
- You can easily rotate, crop, re size your image. You can also set the exposure, colors and sharpness in your image according to your choice. After every editing action you can fine tune your result with the help of “Advance” option.
- Another attractive feature of Picnik is you can justify your editing effects with the original image using the “Undo” and “Redo” tab.
- In “Rotate” option you can flip your image vertically or horizontally in a single click.
You might also like to read about how to Search Images in Entire Web by Ginipic.
Special things in Picnik:
- The most cool application in Picnik is “Auto fix”. With this tool you can modify a poor image in a single click. Just upload the image and click “Auto fix”.
- You can easily remove the red eye defect(caused by the flash of camera) using Picnik. Upload the image and click on “Red-Eye”. Press the “Human” option and click the center of the each eye to fix the red eye defect.
- Edit image directly from Flickr, Picasa web album, Facebook, Photobucket, Myspace, or Web search and more. Click on “Library” tab and connect your Facebook or any other account. Therefore collage and share your picture with friends and family and also print your edited image.
- To use Picnik more with more reliability in your browser, you can add your browser extension for Picnik like Picnik Firefox Extension, Picnik Crome Extension, Picnik Internet Explorer Extension and more.
Though the Picnik is a free utility, it has some premium package. If you are a premium package holder then you can get some more extra facility and fullscrean edit opportunity. If you are a professonal image editor or love to play with images then Picnik will not disappoint you!