With the recent addition of Facebook Interests Lists, users can now tweak their wall feeds just to read and know what they want to know and see on their wall feed. Out of thousands of friends and followers it’s hard to concentrate on the few mentors and inspiring people you want to follow. So to personalize your Facebook feed wall, Facebook recently introduces Interests Lists, which can be considered as a great way to tweak your Facebook wall the way you want it to be.
How To Create Facebook Interests Lists
Facebook Interests lists can be created easily, but make sure you can only create Facebook interests lists out of the Pages, Friends and Subscriptions lists that you are following and no external things can be considered in the Facebook Interests Lists. So lets tweak our Facebook Wall and create Facebook Interests Lists.
- On the left sidebar, click on More button beside the Facebook Interests. A new pop will welcome you.
- Click on the Create List button, now you are offered to choose from the Facebook Pages, Friends and Subscriptions to create the final Interests List.
- Now carefully, mark(click) all the Pages, Friends and Subscriptions you want to follow and embrace your Facebook Feed Wall. Take time and mark the quality people and Facebook Pages you want to follow.
- Done marking all the Facebook Pages and Friends, click on Next.
- Now Name the List and choose the Privacy Options to make it visible whether for you or public. And click on Done to finalize the list.
- To check that particular list, you can now choose the list from the Interests Option from the left sidebar and can always update yourself from the listed people and Facebook Pages you choose to put in a list. Now that’s how you can create Facebook Interests Lists.
How To Manage Facebook Interests Lists
|Rename||To Rename the Facebook Interests Lists|
|Edit||To Add/Remove Interests to the Facebook Lists.Click on the existing members to remove them and Click on the On This List button to mark few more additions to the list.|
|Update Type||Choose the update type(Status, Photos, Games and more)|
|Notifications Settings||Allows Users to allow the notifications from Friends and Followers|
|Delete List||To Delete the Facebook Interests List|
So that was all about Facebook Interests Lists. So Login to your Facebook accounts and get set to enjoy your favorite feeds via using the Facebook Interests Lists.
Tip: Stay offline in Facebook chat for selected friends.