Almost all the websites and forums require an email ID to leave comments. At first, you may feel a bit hesitant, for which SPAM emails through them is the reason. But sometime responding to websites/forums matter in order to gain privileges to the services they provide. So what’s your trick to reduce SPAM emails from your inboxes or it always kept flooding? But here’s a simple service Mailinator to create instant email inbox to avoid spam emails.
What Is Mailinator?
Mailinator is a simple service using which users can prevent their inboxes from spam emails, as it provides an alias to your current email address, thus protecting your inboxes from not only spam but it is a great savior as per the security concerns.
How To Create Instant Email Inbox To Reduce Spam Mails
- Use this service called Mailinator.
- Choose a long, hard to guess Mailinator user name, don’t worry you can choose whatever user name you want, even if it is taken already. So just feel free to choose what you like. Example: techtipsapp1234[at]mailinator.com. The reason why I’m advising you to create a long, hard to guess Mailinator user name is because, your Mailinator ID also acts as your password too.
- After choosing the user name, you can use this above email address to feed out any websites/forums to comment. But with every Mailinator email address or a user name, user are provided with an alternate user name too. You should use the alternate user name for commenting purposes.
- Now, how that alternate address looks like? For a proper Mailinator user name, the alternate user name can be. You don’t have to remember the alternate address given in the image below. Just remember the original one, you created in step 2.
How Do I Check My Emails Then?
- Mainly used to avoid SPAMs, but still if you want to check your mails, visit Mailinator.
- Type in your selected Mailinator email ID, all your mails will be displayed.
What’s The Use?
- SPAM free inboxes.
- Good practice as per the security reasons.
- Mails received there on the Mailinator are auto deleted after a specific interval of time.
- No Sign Up is required to use Mailinator.
- No space for attachments including images, videos or any other media content.
- No way to get hit by virus.
- No need to fill large forms to use the service.
- It’s a receive only service, you cannot send mails using Mailinator.
Mailinator is basically meant for receiving spam mails, or an alternative to prevent your actual inboxes from spam mails. It also hides your real email address from disclosing in public. But don’t use Mailinator for receiving important mails, as there’s no security, your mails in the Mailinator inbox will be deleted after a day. Mail box at Mailinator can hold only 10 mails or SPAM mails and automatically deletes spam emails as well as the your other emails. Only use this service to avoid SPAM mails to your inboxes. Consider it as a garbage collector.