You can create and customize your toolbar from the website www.conduit.com. It is a free website where you can create your toolbar, make it useful to the user and you may design it as your choice.You can add the email notifier, radio station, weather report, your website search option, chat room, games link etc. The service is totally free for you and the user.
Also read: Add Custom Search Form To The Firefox Search Bar.
How to create the customized toolbar
- At first logon to www.conduit.com .
- In the welcome page click on “Get stared now”.
- Sign-up for the Community toolbar providing the required information in the form and then click on “Create my toolbar”.
You might also like to read Make Windows 7 Superbar in Windows XP
Share and promote your content
- You can send alert to the user from the Alerts tab. Here you can make your own alert and send them. The user will get the alert in their toolbar from you.
- You can create a banner and paste it in your site so that the user can download the toolbar directly from your site. In the tab named Banners you can chose the language, type of the banner like horizontal, vertical, text link etc. After choosing the appropriate format you will get the html code. You can now paste the html code to your website template where you want to show it.
- From “Analytics” tab you can monitor the user if the toolbar.
- Lastly you can also make money from each installation of your toolbar just joining the money making program “Conduit Reward”.
So check out the website and create your own customized toolbar. It is very useful to share your content through out the web.