Microsoft PowerPoint is a very commonly used tool by people from all across the globe. In fact it is mostly used in making presentations and projects by students and also professional people. The article discussed here below further enhances the use of this tool, as we can also convert a PowerPoint presentation into a video movie from today.
To perform this job you need a software, just download PPT to Video Scout. This software can convert PowerPoint presentation into video file (namely WMV or AVI) and files with extension WMV or AVI can be played by most mobile devices and DVD players. So if we can be successful in this job we can bring into limelight a technical tip which is immensely useful and helpful to the general user.
The way to Success:
- The foremost step to be performed in this regard is to download and install PPT to Video Scout.
- Now open PowerPoint and simultaneously the presentation that you want to convert into a video file.
- Once you have opened the file just go to “File” menu and then navigate to “Convert to AVI” (in case of Office 2003 edition) and if you are using Office 2007 edition then navigate to the tab “Add-Ins “ and then select “Convert to AVI” . The step is further illustrated by a pictorial representation given below:
- The moment you click on the option given above, Bytescout PPT To Video conversion wizard will be started by PowerPoint as shown below:
- Once the wizard opens go to the “Next” button to view the next page.
- In the new window that opens change the output file name and file extension name (if at all necessary) and then just click on the option “Next“.
- After the completion of the previous step the succeeding window opens up. Here the settings for slide show for the presentation is provided. Adjust the settings as per your requirement and then click on “Next” to go to the next window.
- This page requires you to change the resolution (i,e the width and height) of the output video file. If you are not satisfied with the default resolution and the Frame Rate (FPS) then change accordingly and after you finish click on the option “Next“.
- The window that opens up immediately deals all with sound settings. In this page unmark the option “Sound Recording” if you do not want to record sound from the presentation that you converted.
Caution: Make sure that when the conversion process is undergoing no other sound players should be active as their sound output can also be captured by the software that you are using.
- After you have navigated through the above steps paying heed to the above caution click on “Next” and the conversion process begins.
- Another window will appear in which you should click “Next” to get to the next slide.
- When the conversion finishes, a “Congratulations!” message should appear. This means that your conversion has been completed successfully. The same window has two options : the first one dealing with opening the converted video file with a video player, while the second one deals with opening the folder with produced video. Select the option of your wish and then click on “Close“.
The wizard exits and the file opens according to the option you selected.
Your job is done successfully!
Related: Display Live Web Pages in PowerPoint Slide.