While working in the office, folks always like to send a copy of documents in PDF format. This is because people can’t edit PDF files normally and the chance of alteration of the document is almost nil. As the word documents are widely used in the office, it is wise to convert them into PDF version before sending. There are the lot of offline tools to convert word document into PDF and you can use any one of them to convert you word document. But if you do not want to install any software in your computer or you do not have the privilege to do that in your office computer, you can go for the online tools to make your document unalterable. In my case, I like using google docs as a batch pdf converter to convert the supported files online. But if you want some online applications particularly for converting word documents into PDF, this article is for you.
Right now, we are going to discuss top 5 Online websites or better call it web apps that are capable to convert Word document into PDF i.e portable document file. We have tried more than 15 services and bought up this list selecting the best and fastest services.
1. Word to PDF : This website offers you with the facility of uploading a word file from your hard disk and convert it into PDF file format. Then, you can email the output file when the conversion will complete. Apart from converting word document into pdf file, it also gives a tool called Nitro PRO which you can use to convert large collection of files to PDF file format in a single click. Moreover, you can also edit the converted PDF files here.
2. Convert Online Free : This web tool will allow to convert DOC or DOCX file into PDF format. This is well-known for the quality as it doesn’t lower the text quality present in original DOC / DOCX file. After converting into PDF format, the file can be easily downloaded from this site without entering any email address or personal detail. This site also has free tools like File Recovery tool, Zip converter, Image converter, PDF to TXT converter etc.
3. Word 2 PDF : Word 2 PDF is very much similar to the Word to PDF converter. The final PDF file will be sent to your email. From there you can forward it to the required person.
4. Docs Pal : Docs pal is another online service which supports many file formats as input and output file. That means, you can upload any file format and get your result in any format. The final result will be sent directly to your mail.
5. Doc 2 PDF : This is another online utility where one can convert word documents into PDF or ODT file format. Apart from this, the website has some exciting tools like PDF Merger and Splitter, PDF to image converter or word converter, etc. This site also provides PowerPoint to PDF file converter (similar tool: pdf to ppt converter online) and Excel to PDF file converter.
Let us know which online tool are you going to use in your office to convert word documents into PDF file?