Do you know what happens after an unsuccessful installation of any program? Several unwanted program files are left in your PC and registry even if you uninstall some programs. Those useless files or registry entries slow downs the computer performance and block unnecessarily the disk spaces. Frequently installation and un-installation process may effect your system performance (also read How to Speed Up Your Computer ). Final Uninstaller offers a better and efficient solution to uninstall the programs from your computer.
This application uses the detection algorithm to scan entire Windows registry and drives and safely uninstalls all useless programs. It can easily detect hidden corrupted files and folders.It also cleans up the all junk files and invalid registry entries to speed up your computer. This application works fine.
Tip: Clean Your Computer Removing Antivirus Live Application
You can remove more than seven hundred commonly used application like Windows Live Messenger, AVG Antivirus, Adobe reader and much more with the new version of Final Uninstaller. More over it is compatible in Windows 7 platform.
How To Use Final Uninstaller
- Download and run the Final Uninstaller 2.5.6 application.
- As soon as you run the application you will get a “Final Uninstaller” window. Click on “Scan” bottom to scan your system.
- After scanning it will list all the unsuccessfully installed programs and fully installed programs. The entries, under the “Remnants” tab indicates the programs that were not installed or uninstalled successfully.
- Double click on any of those entries to uninstall completely from your computer. After double clicking on the file you will see the respective registry entry. Click on “Clean” bottom to clean up respective registry files from registry.
- If you accidentally make any mistake and uninstall some important program then you can still recover the corresponding registry entry from the registry backup. Final uninstaller keeps the backup of the registry entries which you have cleaned up. To restore the program click on “Advance” option and select the file which you want to restore, click on “Restore” bottom.
- To delete the Junk files (*.dir;*.old;*.chk;*.log;*.temp;*.tmp;*.~mp;*._mp;*.__;*.$$$;*.@@@;*.—;*.gid;.lnk ) from your computer just navigate to the “Advance” option and select “Junk File Scanner”. Click on “StartScan” to scan for junk files and select files which you want to delete. Click on “Delete” button.
Why Should You Use Final Uninstaller?
Commonly people use “Add or Remove Programs” utility from Control Panel to uninstall any program. But it is not always a good enough because it can’t completely remove all files. Some corrupted or unwanted files or registry entries may still remain in your computer. Those use up your valuable disk space and also slow down your operating system. Final uninstaller can completely uninstall any program from your computer along with the registry entries. It always keeps back up of your registry file so that you can restore them.