Online reading is now a quite popular trend in world as it gives you better chances to get that you want exactly. While internet reading is replacing the papers and books, there are also some boundations as you can’t read them without the internet connection. But keeping a printed version of the webpage for offline reading may be quite helpful.
There are quite some ways of getting printed out of the webpage but if you want a clutter free version of that, you can try an online service, called as Print Friendly. It allows to wipe out the useless advertisements, headers, footers etc and customize the page regarding your needs before printing. Here are some reasons of why you should give Print Friendly a try.
1. This web application is totally Free of cost.
2. It allows you to wipe out the headers, footers and other ad sections that means you can customize the webpage content as your choice before printing.
3. The web service lets you to print the page directly.
4. You can also save page as PDF version.
5. It has a user-friendly preview option that allows you to delete any segment in the preview mode. So you can print only the worthy contents.
6. You can use it’s own service interface to print or you can use Bookmarklet. In order to use a Bookmarklet, just drag and drop the Bookmarklet link to your browser toolbar.
7. The webmasters can also use the Print Friendly button for their website pages by inserting the button code provided by the service.
I found this service too much useful for me as it helped me to print only the important part of a webpage also saved some penny from being wasted to print the useless page segments.
Related: Print List of Drive or Folder Content in Windows 7.