Google Plus, a social network by Google, is reaching new heights. Every now and then, they come up with cool new exciting features, marking it as a full fledge social network. Just like we’ve Facebook Fan Pages, Google announced Google Plus Pages to promote business and brands.
But, the way we can syndicate our blog content, blog posts automatically to Facebook Pages and Twitter, we can’t do the same with Google Plus Pages. Though, we’ve something similar stuff already covered over here at TechTipsApp.Com, trick to share posts on Google Plus And Facebook at the same time, but that’s doesn’t include Google Plus Pages. In case you are using Blogger as your Blogging platform, then you submit all your blog posts directly to Google Plus.
Here we’ve a trick on implementation of which users can automatically push blog posts directly to Google Plus pages with the help of RSS feeds. Implement it once and you are done for your life.
Requirements to Automatically Publish Blog Posts To Google Plus Pages
- One Google Account with Google Plus Fan Pages all set up. Create one if you haven’t created one yet.
- One Hootsuite account, this is a popular web app using which one can manage all their social networks under one roof.
That’s all about the requirements. Now lets proceed with the actual functioning and set-up to automatically publish blog posts to Google Plus Pages.
Automatically Publish Blog Posts To Google Plus Pages
- I’m assuming, you are done setting up the Google Plus Pages and the Hootsuite account. Now, Login to your Hootsuite account
- Earlier, Hootsuite does not used to support Google Plus, but recent addition of the same, has helped the overall content syndication in a big way
- If you are new user to Hootsuite, it’ll ask you to add new Social Network accounts, simply add Google Plus to it
- Once you are done adding all your Google Plus profiles and Business Pages, go to Hootsuite Settings
- Click on that wrench icon, located on the left. New pop-up will turn up
- Choose “RSS/Atom” from the left panel
- Click on the Plus button, and all the necessary details to it, including “Feed URL”, “Profiles to send feed item too”(in case, you’ve many), “Feed post frequency” and other details. You can also add a custom text message(20 chars max) to each feed, on top it also allows offer URL shortening service
- Ultimately, save feed. Make sure, the status is set to ON
- Now you are done setting up feeds in your Hootsuite settings, this will fetch all your posts from your blog via RSS Feeds and will push them to the respective Google Plus Pages or profiles depending upon your settings.
And that’s how Bloggers can automatically publish blog posts directly to Google Plus Pages, without having to follow manual ways. If you are facing any issues while implementing the tutorial, do let us know, we’ll help you in sorting out your problems.