Formerly, you could ask questions to Facebook friends using Quora. Facebook has recently added a new feature called “Facebook Question” for its users (Also learn how to setup Facebook video call to start video calling with your Facebook friends). This application allows you to ask a question and seek opinion or answer from your friends or friend of friends. When you ask a question, anyone is able to give the answer because it is directly goes into the News Feed of your friends profile. Once your friend has participated in your question, their friends also know about the question through the News Feed and they can take part as well.
Use of Facebook Question
When you are confused about something and looking for some help or suggestions, you can ask it through Facebook Question and you will receive the answers as soon as possible, from your friends. For example, one day your friend told you that you are looking older than your stated age and you are not agree with him. In this case, you need to do a simple thing that you have to post a recent photograph with the question, and you will receive the answer. You can ask two type of questions “Open Ended” or “Multiple Choice”.
Steps to Create a Question in Facebook
You have to follow these very simple steps to create a questions in Facebook.
1. First thing you’ll have to do is to log in to your Facebook account. After the log in, select the Question, which is on the status box.
Note: Facebook has recently launched this feature and they are rolling out this slowly in all user’s profile. So you might not be finding the Question box in the status box. Those who are facing such problem can integrate Facebook Question in their account immediately from http://www.facebook.com/questions. Just click on the Get Question Now button.
2. After clicking on that, you will get a box in which you have to write your question and then click on Ask Question, which is just below the question box.
3. If you are going to ask the question in the form of Poll, click on the Add Poll link.
4. Now you can get multiple boxes in which you have to write your options.
5. A confirmation window appears, in which you can read about the sharing of the question and other information. After reading it if you want to go ahead, click on Ask Question.
6. On the right side of the window you will get an option Ask Friends. After clicking on that option, you can choose from your friend list to whom you would ask the question.
7. When your friends give their answer, you can see it in the format of a graph.
This is really a very useful application to find a difficult solution as well as creating fun. Tell your Facebook friends to create some questions and also see the results. It is really interesting.
Related: How to Share Facebook Videos Outside the Facebook.